The sports training at the Oberschulzentrum Mals with focus on ice hockey includes per class:
- Two ice hockey-specific training sessions per week in the morning on the ice in Prad or Latsch (with organised and supervised transport to the training locations).
- One training unit with focus on fitness, strength and mental training.
- Two ice hockey-specific training units per week in the evening on the ice in Prad or Latsch
- Various test matches and tournament participations
- The students continue to participate (if possible) in the regular training of their home club.
Ice training can be guaranteed until the month of March.