- Two ice hockey-specific training sessions per week in the morning on the ice in Prad or Latsch (with organised and supervised transport to the training locations).
- One training unit with focus on fitness, strength and mental training.
- Two ice hockey-specific training units per week in the evening on the ice in Prad or Latsch
- Various test matches and tournament participations
- The students continue to participate (if possible) in the regular training of their home club.
Ice training can be guaranteed until the month of March.
The technical trainer Tomas Mahovsky supports the following team this school year:
Elias Fleischmann, 4AFOWI
Leon Klotz, 4ASOGYM
Hanna Weithaler, 3AFOWI
Fabian Prossliner, 3AFOWI
Paul Riedl, 3BSOGYM
Brigl Gurschler Noel 1C SOGYM
Rungg Elias 1C SOGYM
Gorfer Matthias 1AFOWI